Cyberpunk 2077 glitches, even though frequently updated and fixed, keep popping-up as you play this huge action title.
Recent breakthroughs of the Cyberpunk 2077 player community suggests that you can get on one of the tallest building in the game with ease. There is a bit of prep work that need to be done in order to achieve this, but you can easily achieve it by following the guide below.
It is fair to mention that with this method, there is only one building you can get to as of now, and ways to travel to other building from that one haven’t been found yet.
How to Get on the Tallest Building – Cyberpunk 2077
Before we go to the location from where you can use a flying machine to get on the building, we must first get a big truck located in Watson, Little China, in order to use it as a platform.
- Get to the “Riot” fast travel point in Watson, Little China:
- Follow the street walking east, and take a left in the garage you will come across.
- There will be a van and a truck here, make sure you steal the truck.
After you have successfully acquired the truck, it’s time to go to the spot where you can get on the flying vehicle, and ultimately get on one of the tallest building in Cyberpunk 2077:
- After you get the vehicle, exit the garage and take a right.
- Go straight and follow the road until you get to this location:
- Take a left in that alleyway on the picture above. This is where the helipads are.
- Make sure that you save the game here, so that you can reset if you die!
- Position your truck on the second helipad to your left, so that the back touches the helipad.
- Get on top of the truck, and wait for the vehicle to spawn. Don’t jump when it does, instead wait for when it takes off, and then double jump to it.
You might fail to get on the flying vehicle the first few times, but as easy as this is, you will start getting it on how to do it. After that, wait for it to get you to the tallest building, and be careful of the floors, because some are not solid and you can easily fall off.
The flying vehicles spawn all the time, so even if you fail to get on it, just wait for another one to spawn!