Many weapons in Cyberpunk 2077 have the Power perk added to them. In fact, weapons are mostly equipped with this perk because it is considered the least powerful one for some builds. But for many, who have a build that needs to utilize the Power perk, it might be hard to do so. The game doesn’t exactly show you what you need to do in order to have your bullets ricochet off of surfaces. For those who don’t know, to use this perk, one must install Cyberware for it.
The Cyberware in question is called Ballistic Coprocessor and Trajectory Generator. They can be found at a special ripperdoc in Night City.
How to Install Bullet Ricochet Cyberware – Cyberpunk 2077
In all honesty, you might need to have bit of cash if you want to get this mod. It isn’t a bonkers number of eddies, but it will set you back at least 20-25 thousand eddies.
It’s important to note that you don’t need the Trajectory Generator to have you bullets ricochet, but it is a good mod which can be crucial in some situations.
Nonetheless, let’s get into it. This is how to install bullet ricochet Cyberware in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Travel to Watson, Little China.
- The specific ripperdoc that you’re looking for is located here:
- Find him, because he will be in somewhat unusual spot underground.
- After you get there, browse his items. In the Cyberware tab, go to your hands and buy the Ballistic Coprocessor!
- Next, navigate to the Trade tab and select the Trajectory Generator.
- Equip both items to your character!
That’s about it! After this, your bullets will start bouncing off of surfaces, and with the Trajectory Generator, you can easily see the trajectory of the bullets, so adjusting your aim will not be as hard as without it.
It is unclear whether other ripperdocs sell similar hardware, but you have a chance to find it throughout Night City if your don’t have the required eddies at the moment!