Diablo Immortal: Best Legendary Gems for the Crusader Class


John Paul Santiago

Writer and Storywriter

John creates game guides and covers the latest updates and developments in Valorant, Diablo Immortal, and GTA V for PlayerAssist. He is a PC gaming enthusiast with an affinity for FPS and RPG titles, but he has recently also developed a newfound appreciation for MMORPGs.


High-HP, AoE, and Crowd-Control in one class.

Diablo Immortal: Best Legendary Gems for the Crusader Class

Diablo Immortal currently does not have a dedicated tank class in its roster. Right now, the Barbarian and the Crusader are the closest players can get to a tanky, high-HP class in-game.

The former focuses on dealing quick burst damage, while the latter combines crowd-control, AoE skills, and protective buffs that help it soak damage and clear mobs in Dungeons.

The Crusader class can deal respectable amounts of damage through Skills.

However, the Crusader can benefit from additional Primary Attack damage to keep DPS numbers up even when the Crusader’s skills are on cooldown. Legendary Gems can help in this regard.

We have already looked at the Best Legendary Gems for the Barbarian Class, so we turned to the Crusader this time and listed the best Legendary Gems for the Crusader class in this guide.

Crusader Class Overview

image 296

The Crusader Class is a resilient pseudo-tank class with a large HP pool and powerful Skills that provide buffs and improve defense/resistance to damage sources in Diablo Immortal.

Crusader Skills such as Shield Glare, Punish, and Conjuration of Light help protect the Crusader and his allies from damage.

The Crusader Class also carries a number of crowd-control Skills and Status Effects that help it control the enemy’s position in battle.

Skills such as Spinning Shield and Sweep Attack can help the Crusader dictate enemy position in Dungeons and set them up for his powerful AoE Skills such as Sacred Fire and Falling Sword.

Overall, the Crusader Class is a melee damage dealer that can also take a ton of damage and protect allies from incoming damage from various sources in Diablo Immortal.

This makes the Crusader Class ideal for players who want to jump head-first into battle and lead the way for their team without having to think about HP loss too much.

Best Legendary Gems for Crusader Class

The Crusader Class’s generous HP pool and damage-mitigating Skills allow it to tank more damage than most other Diablo Immortal Class, not called Barbarian.

By giving the Crusader more DPS, the class can turn into an unstoppable force that plows through mobs like weed to a weed hacker.

1-star Legendary Gems

  • Berserker’s Eye
  • Everlasting Torment
  • Seled’s Weakening
  • Chained Death
  • Respite Stone
  • Trickshot Gem

Berserker’s Eye will give the Crusader 5% more damage but cause it to take 6% more damage in return. The tradeoff might not seem attractive to other classes, but a Crusader with tons of HP should easily negate the increased damage from this Legendary Gem.

The Crusader Class’ Holy Banner Skill will increase Critical Chance by 100%, synergizing well with the Everlasting Torment.

The 16.7%+ 202 bonus damage provided by the Everlasting Torment lasts 3 seconds and gives the Crusader more damage to enemies when his Skills are on cooldown.

Seled’s Weakening is also a great Legendary Gem for the Crusader Class that improves damage by 6% for 60 seconds after killing an Elite monster.

Seled’s Weakening can also increase your chances of finding Magic Items by 5% and can be acquired through the Battle Pass.

Chained Death adds 1.5% bonus damage for every target you hit up to a maximum of 4.5% bonus damage at three targets, giving the Crusader a more reliable Primary Attack while waiting for Skill cooldowns.

2-star Legendary Gems

  • Lightning Core
  • Fervent Fang
  • Power and Command

Lightning Core will be a great pickup for the Crusader class in Diablo Immortal. Lightning Core gives a 10% chance to fire a chain lightning attack that deals 90% of the Crusader’s base damage + 1134 to all enemies near the initial target.

The Chain Lightning effect will complement the Crusader’s crowd-control abilities and help it clear mobs quickly around Dungeons.

Another great 2-star Legendary Gem for the Crusader is Fervent Fang, which gives the Crusader’s normal attacks more damage.

Fervent Fang will give a 0.80% damage buff that stacks to a maximum of 8% at ten stacks. Damage dealt to Elite monsters is improved by 6%, and the chance to find Magic Items is improved by 10%.

Power and Command is a unique Legendary Gem that cycles through two modes every 9 seconds. Power increases Primary Attack damage by 8%, while Command increases Skill damage by the same number.

Both modes benefit the Crusader, but the Command mode is especially beneficial to the Crusader’s powerful AoE skills.

5-star Legendary Gems

  • Blessing of the Worthy
  • Blood-Soaked Jade

The Crusader’s large HP pool allows it to stand in the front lines and absorb tons of damage. Blessing of the Worthy will be very effective in classes with a large HP pool since the Legendary Gem deals damage equal to a percentage of the holder’s HP.

Every 15 seconds, Blessing of the Worthy will grant a 20% chance to deal damage to nearby enemies for 12% of the holder’s max HP.

Blood-Soaked Jade is another great Legendary Gem pickup for the Crusader with its 10% Movement Speed and 8% damage bonus.

This Legendary Gem should scale well with the Crusader class’ large HP pool and make damage loss due to low HP less impactful (Blood-Soaked Jade only gives 4% bonus damage at low HP).

The bonus Movement Speed is also nice and should synergize nicely with Draw, Quarter, and Sweep Attack.

Multitalented Tank

The Crusader is a great melee tank class in Diablo Immortal that can absorb and deal damage. The Crusader’s team buffs make it great in both PvE and PvP scenarios, while the Crusader’s crowd-control and AoE Skills can help clear mobs in Dungeons efficiently.

With the help of Legendary Gems, you can turn the Crusader into an even more potent fighter that can lean on his high HP pool to bring pain to his enemies in Diablo Immortal.

featured image gta 5 fair game mission guide gold medal

GTA 5: Fair Game Mission Guide (Gold Medal)