Multiple Class changes headline the Season 13 Content Update in Diablo Immortal.
The Season 13 Content Update brings many Class updates, including Class Skill and Legendary Item effect balance changes that will affect all six Classes in the game. Three familiar Limited-time Events also return, plus Blizzard added a new Battle Pass Cosmetic to the game.
This quick guide outlines everything you need to know about the Season 13 Content Update in Diablo Immortal.
- Increasing cooldown for resurrecting players that die more than once in a Raid.
- Helliquary Bosses will now emit a damaging pulse when they enrage. Pulse damage increases after each use.
Class Balance Changes
- Demon Hunter, Necromancer, and Wizard will now have a 15% damage reduction.
- Barbarian, Crusader, and Monk will have the same 30% incoming damage reduction.
Barbarian Skill Changes
- Reduced Leap cooldown from 12 to 9 seconds.
- Undying Rage duration decreased from 4.75 to 4 seconds.
- Undying Rage healing from damage to players decreased from 30% to 15%. Healing from dealing damage to monsters remains at 30%.
Barbarian Legendary Item Changes
- Animal Instinct: Leap maximum charge time reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
- Cracklefell: Chained Spear now hurls three projectiles, but enemies can only be hit by a maximum of 1 projectile per cast.
- Charred Iron: Chained Spear now hurls three projectiles, but enemies can only be hit by a maximum of 1 projectile per cast.
- Impaler’s Breath: Chained Spear now hurls three projectiles, but enemies can only be hit by a maximum of 1 projectile per cast.
- Sundered Legacy: Wrath of the Berserker Burn damage decreased.
Crusader Skill Changes
- Sweep Attack time to reach max charge reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
Crusader Legendary Item Changes
- Adamant Lash: Added 3-second cooldown to Spinning Shield’s Stun effect. It will no longer stun the same player more than once every 3 seconds.
- Air Splitter: Reduced Falling Sword time to reach max charge from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
- Impassible Sanctum: Shield Charge grants knockback immunity for its full duration.
- Pillager’s Greaves: Shield Charge time to reach max charge reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
- Suspended Rule: Increased Sweep Attack’s uncharged and fully charged damage.
- The Recreant: Reduced delay time before Sacred Chain explodes from 2 seconds to 1.5 seconds.
Demon Hunter Skill Changes
- Knife Trap: Knife Trap arming time was reduced from 1.4 seconds to 0.7 seconds. Removed Knife Trap placement restrictions.
- Knockback Shot: Cooldown reduced from 12 seconds to 9 seconds.
- Strafe: Maximum channeling time increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
Demon Hunter Legendary Item Changes
- Sjikar: Increased Strafe damage output.
Monk Legendary Item Changes:
- Endless Trial: Imprisoned Fist damage increased.
- Gegel’s Familiarity: Mystic Strike cooldown reduced from 12 to 9 seconds.
- Leering Riptide: Wave Strike uncharged and fully charged damage increased, and delay to max charge reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
- Power of Undulation: Wave Strike damage increased. Max channeling time increased from 3 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Shimmerlinn: Wave of Light damage decreased. Subsequent hits will now only deal 25% damage instead of 30%.
- Willillow: Wave Strike damage increased. Attack animation time reduced.
Necromancer Skill Changes
- Corpse Explosion: Subsequent damage from multiple explosions will now take 30% less damage than 40%.
- Grim Scythe: Increased damage. Now generates three corpses instead of 2.
- Necromancer Legendary Item Changes
- Coals for Eyes: Command Skeleton damage increased. Skeletal champions are now raised every 6 seconds instead of 8.
- Grave Cutter: Grim Scythe’s max charge increased from 1 to 2, generating corpses for each enemy hit.
- Thrash Jaw: Grim Scythe’s maximum charge increased from 1 to 2, not generating corpses for each enemy hit.
Wizard Legendary Item Changes:
- Arcane Intensifiers: Disintegrate cooldown reduced from 12 to 9 seconds.
- Heart of the Storm: Ice Armor damage increased.
- Kyn’s Crypclasp: Ray of Frost cooldown reduced from 12 seconds to 9 seconds.
- Robes of the Avalanche: Ray of Frost damage increased.
- Winter’s Eye: Ice Armor damage increased.
Accursed Towers Changes
- 20% damage buff from Tower of Fortitude removed.
- Tower of Fortitude now provides a 10% increase to Life in Battleground, Challenge or the Immortal, Rite of Exile, and Shadow War.
- The pickup radius of Cursed Shards in PvE increased.
Battleground Queue Penalty
- Players that continuously cancel Battleground Queues will incur increasing penalties with each offense. Maximum of 20-minute penalty.
Activity Calendar Updates
- The option to schedule weekly Events has been added to the Activity Calendar.
- Added Rarity Frames to better differentiate tiers.
- Added a new Cosmetics tab that lets players check other players’ Cosmetics and where to obtain them.
Horadric Bestiary Updates
- Chances of getting a new Bestiary Page increased when offering Monstrous Essence to the Horadric Altar for the first time each day.
Season 13 Battle Pass and Limited-time Events
A new Battle Pass has been added to Season 13, and with it comes all the rewards players have come to expect, such as Legendary Gems, Crests, Hilts, Scrap Materials, and more. Players can also purchase the Empowered Battle Pass to get another set of rewards alongside a new Cosmetic called the Knights Penitent.
Three Limited-time Events return for Season 13 in Diablo Immortal, giving players more chances of getting Legendary Items.
Players can run through the 15-floor gauntlet in Fractured Plane or run Daily Tasks for Yakin in the Shady Stock Limited-time Event to get Legendary Items. Scorched Sea also makes a return, and players can get a random Legendary Item by completing a few tasks in the event.
Diablo Immortal Season 13 Release Date
Diablo Immortal Season 13 will go live after the scheduled maintenance on May 9th and 10th. After the maintenance schedule, most of the features listed above will become available in-game.
Server maintenance will commence on May 9 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. PDT, covering Oceania, China, East Asia, Southeast Asia, and Europe Servers. For the Americas, the server maintenance will run from 1 a.m. to 3 a.m. PDT on May 10.
You can read the full Season 13 Content Update from the official blog post here.