If you are one of those players who pride themselves on their in-game achievements, then you must complete the Earth, Wind and Fire achievement.
It’s pretty straightforward and it will give you 20 Primogems upon completion. However, you do need to be at a certain place and fight a specific boss, with individual skills.
This achievement is from the Elemental Specialist group, and if you want to get it, we will tell you how you can get Earth, Wind and Fire achievement.
Genshin Impact: How to Get Earth, Wind and Fire Achievement
There is some talk in the community that you need to have Fischl in order to get an achievement. However, we think that this is a common misconception, and you can do it with any electro character.
You need to use four elemental skills within 2 seconds to get this achievement. Don’t let that scare you, because it can be easily done. Follow the guide below to get it.
This is how to get Earth, Wind and Fire achievement in Genshin Impact:H
- First, compile your party. Make sure to have characters with Cryo, Hydro, Pyro and Electro Swirl reactions abilities. Recommended: Fishchl in your team.
- Go to the Anemo Hypostasis boss location:
- Start the fight, make sure to have all of the above-mentioned elemental characters.
- Wait for him to finish his first sequence of attacks, and when he goes back into his defensless diamond-like state, you will need to do the next step. This is how this state looks like:
- Then, you need to do this sequence of E spells: Hydro > Pyro > Electro > Cryo.
- That’s it! From here if you get the achievement you can leave the fight or defeat this boss.
If you don’t get the achievement on your first time, don’t get discouraged. It’s really important that you do all of the spells within that two second window.
So, if you don’t, wait for the boss to the defenseless state and try again. If you choose to get this achievement, good luck!
READ NEXT : How to Run Genshin Impact in Borderless Window