MUCK is an interesting game. Despite it being a bit goofy, this game has been positively accepted by many survival lovers out there. The point of the game is to survive for as long as possible, this is exceptionally difficult, when enemies like Big Chunk are out to get you. Big Chunk is one of the strongest enemies in the game. Because of that reason, follow along to learn how to beat Big Chunk in MUCK once and for all!
How To Beat Big Chunk – MUCK
Basically, there is not much strategizing when it comes to the actual fight. The most progress you will need to make is before the fight, as you will need to get ready.
There are a couple of ways to beat the big guy himself, but from all of the offensive tactics out there, your best bet is to use a bow. Bows in MUCK are pretty strong, so getting an adequate bow should be on the top of your list.
Here are some pointers on how to beat Big Chunk in MUCK:
- Use mushrooms. There are tons of them in the wild, and they can be used for multiple things like hunger, stamina, health, and more.
- Make a furnace and a workbench, and a fletching table, which most overlook. This can be very good for having a sufficient supply of arrows.
- Ignore crafting, and stick to chests. Find as much gold as possible to use to unlock chests. This is much more rewarding than collecting resources, and then crafting. There are some legendary weapons which you can find in chests, so if that’s the case, you hit the jackpot.
- If you can get an iron armor before the fight, that will be really helpful, but even if you don’t it is doable.
- Just kite, and keep your distance. There is no need to fight up-close if you have a bow. If you do want to battle from melee range, go for it, but do it between Big Chunk’s attacks.
That’s pretty much it. Bows are the best way to take down Big Chunk. If you’re with a team, then have a few bowmen, and a tank player, which will grab Big Chunk’s attention and flee.
With a team, it is more than easy to take down this beast, the trouble arises when trying to do it solo though.
READ NEXT : How To Tame A Noglin in Ark Survival Evolved