For all of the content creators and streamers, there is a lot more going on behind the curtain that can be seen.
Streamers on Twitch might be aware that after each stream, there will be a clip by that stream for viewing it in a later time. Anyone can access these clips, but in some cases, you might want them deleted or concealed so that nobody can access them.
Why you would want is it is relatively obvious, but basically, sometimes you might have streams where you’re not feeling it, and you might say or do things that are a mistake.
How to Delete One or More Clips – Twitch
Having this feature to have your streams as videos is actually pretty good. It is nice to know that people can access your previous streams and see what kind of a personality you are even if you aren’t streaming.
However, it seems as though having clips might lower your view count while you’re streaming. Some speculate that if you have clips available, people won’t focus on connecting to the live stream.
Whether that is true or not, the point is that sometimes you might want these videos gone. In these cases, you can delete one or more clips on Twitch easily:
- Go to the official Twitch website, and log in.
- Click your profile icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Navigate to the Creator Dashboard.
- In the menu on the left, click on content and then clips.
- All of your clips will be displayed here. To delete multiple just use the checkboxes on the left of each clip, select multiple, and then click the trash icon on the top.
- It will ask you whether you’re sure about your choice. Just click delete here.
If you do this, it is important to note that these clips will be gone forever, and you cannot get them back. So, before you choose to delete clips from your profile, make sure that you’re sure about your choice.
Also, if you don’t see a menu on your left in the creator dashboard, just click the menu icon (three lines) in the top-left corner of the page.
READ NEXT : Discord: How to Hide Stream Preview – 2021