In Cyberpunk 2077, you can practically do anything you want. The game is full of possibilities, and there is a slight chance that you might not know some of the things you can do. One of them is having a pet cat, which not many know you can do in this game. Cyberpunk 2077 doesn’t quite prompt you on how to get a cat, so this action is quite hidden, hence why only a few are aware of this. Nonetheless, there are a lot of things which are similar to this in Cyberpunk, the developers adopted the “find your own way” for the players!
Today, in this guide, we will show you how you can get a cat for your apartment.
How to Get a Pet Cat Guide – Cyberpunk 2077
It is not yet clear when this becomes available for the player, or whether a side mission activates or unlocks it. Nevertheless, before you do this, you must arm yourself up with some cat food.
This is because you must feed the cat in order for it to show itself to you. To get the cat food, fast travel to the Arasaka Industrial Park in Santo Domingo, Arroyo.
Before I tell you where you need to enter, make sure you’re ready to fight some enemies, and by some, I mean a lot of enemies. There is a possibility to enter this location and quickly get the cat food, but chances are that you will still have to fight quite a number of NPCs.
- Go inside this restricted area, from which you can get the cat food:
- Once you jump the ramps, take a left immediately.
- Enter the first building through the door.
- Take the stairs to go to the level below. After you open the door, go left and go to the end of the hallway.
- Open the last door and get the cat food from the top of this crate:
After you do this, you’re ready to tame your first pet in Cyberpunk 2077. To do so, follow this to get a cat in Cyberpunk 2077:
- Travel to your apartment.
- Leave your apartment and take a left.
- At the end of the hallway, go right and look for a bin on right. You’ll have an icon on it, prompting you that you can interact with it.
- Open the readable and then put the cat food in the bowl on the right.
- Skip 24 hours, and then go to sleep at your apartment.
- Return to the same bin and you will find the cat eating the food. Take it to your apartment.
There might be more pets that you can get in Cyberpunk 2077, but at the time of writing, this seems to be the only instance of this being possible. How will your name your first pet cat? Don’t hesitate to let us know!
READ NEXT : Cyberpunk 2077: Lizzie’s Bar Location