You can find items all day in Cyberpunk 2077, and compile a few pieces to achieve a look. However, if you want consistency in your appearance, as well as your build, you will definitely need a full outfit set, as those often come with specific perks and stats that you might be looking for. On top of that, as I said, they will look well put together since they’re made to be worn together with the other pieces.
There is an outfit set called Fixer gold, which looks bonkers in Cyberpunk 2077’s own fashion!
How to Get the Legendary Fixer Gold Outfit Set – Cyberpunk 2077
Like I said, since it is a set, it has multiple items of clothing, so we will cover how to get each one. This outfit set is legendary, so you can expect that it will be as good as it looks.
We will start with the boots first, and cover each item accordingly. Here is how to get the legendary Fixer gold outfit set:
Fixer Boots – Elastiweave Fixer Shoes With Reinforced Seams
- Navigate to Japantown. More specifically, here:
- Find the entrance to the underground parking.
- On the way down, you should see a van with a downed enemy inside.
- Loot the enemy to get the legendary Fixer boots. Might be a bit difficult to do so.
- Make your way to Westbrook. You can use the Cherry Blossom Market fast travel point. Here is a reference of where you need to be:
- From the big statue there, go to Jig Jig Street, there will be a big sign for it.
- Move forward and take a left into an alleyway. Climb onto the dumpsters, and start climbing further.
- Do so until you get to the roof. (There is only one path to take to the roof).
- Once you get to the roof enter the shack and loot the corpse. From it, you will get the Protective-Layer Fixer Pants.
- Travel to Skyline East fast travel point.
- Then, position yourself like in the following picture:
- Opposite of the rocket-like object, you should see a mini market.
- Go inside and ignore the shops. Move forward, and take a right when possible.
- Take the right small path until you see some enemies, with one prisoner bound on a chair.
- Loot one of them, and you will acquire the legendary Fixer shirt.
- Travel to Santo Domingo.
- Next, make your way to the Ferris wheel here:
- Next to a broken compartment of the Ferris wheel, you will see a chest.
- Inside, you can get the legendary Fixer coat.
- Travel to San Dom. You are aiming to get to this spot:
- Follow the wall left of the shipping container moving machine.
- Along the way, you will find a corpse. From it, loot the legendary Fixer glasses.
Congratulations, now you are the proud owner of the legendary Fixer outfit set. All of the items are legendary, which means they’re quite strong.
Additionally, this set is versatile in a way that works with multiple character builds!
READ NEXT : Cyberpunk 2077: How to Get M-179E Achilles