Teamwork makes the dream work.
Diablo Immortal Limited-Time Events have been focused on giving individual players a chance to earn rewards by completing tasks. While these limited-time events are a great source of upgrade materials and Gold, the tasks and rewards are getting long in the tooth, leaving players wanting a more challenging and rewarding event.
Blizzard has added the All Clans on Deck Limited-Time Event for May – a clan-based event where Clans must work together to complete Tier tasks and rewards to give players a more worthwhile Limited-Time Event.
This quick guide outlines everything you need to know about the All Clans on Deck Event.
All Clans on Deck Event Overview
All Clans on Deck is a new Clan-based limited-time event in Diablo Immortal where Clan members must work together to complete tasks and receive exciting rewards at the end of the event.
The event mechanics are pretty simple – Clans must progress through five Tiers by slaying a specific number of Elite Enemies around the game. Clans will automatically be bumped up to the next event Tier as soon as they slay enough Elite Enemies.
Aside from the Clan-based Tier Tasks, players can also complete individual Daily and Challenge Tasks for individual rewards.
All Clans on Deck Tasks and Rewards
Two reward sources for All Clan on Deck Limited-time Event in Diablo Immortal are Daily and Challenge Tasks and Tier Rewards.
Daily Tasks and Rewards
- Defeat 10 Elite Monsters (Complete up to 2 times) – 5000 Gold, x40 Scrap Materials, x2 Beguiling Dust
Challenge Tasks and Rewards
- Join a Clan – 10000 Gold, x80 Scrap Materials, x4 Beguiling Dust
- Invite players to join your Clan – 10000 Gold, x80 Scrap Materials, x4 Beguiling Dust
- Defeat 50 Elite Monsters – Mystery Equipment Box
- Defeat 100 Elite Monsters – Mystery Equipment Box
- Defeat 150 Elite Monsters – Mystery Equipment Box
Tier Tasks and Rewards
- Bronze Tier – Eliminate 150 Elite Enemies: 1 random Legendary Item
- Silver Tier – Eliminate 1500 Elite Enemies: 1 random Legendary Item, x15 Aspirant’s Keys
- Gold Tier – Eliminate 3000 Elite Enemies: 1 random Legendary Item, x15 Aspirant’s Keys, x1 random 1-star Legendary Gem
- Platinum Tier – Eliminate 4500 Elite Enemies: 1 random Legendary Item, x15 Aspirant’s Keys, x1 random 1-star Legendary Gem, x3 random Normal Gems
- Diamond Tier – Eliminate 6000 Elite Enemies: 1 random Legendary Item, x15 Aspirant’s Keys, x1 random 1-star Legendary Gem, x3 random Normal Gems, Commander’s Frame temporary Avatar Frame.
Players must log in between May 10, 3:00 a.m., and May 18, 2:59 a.m. to receive Tier Rewards.
All Clans on Deck Start/Stop Time
The All Clans on Deck Limited-Time Event will run from May 3, 3:00 a.m. to May 11, 3:00 a.m.
Clans only have a week to move through all five Tiers in the event and receive the appropriate Tier rewards, so make sure you put in the effort to help your clan climb to the Platinum tier to receive the best possible rewards.
It’s A Team Effort
6000 Elite Monsters might seem like a huge number of Elite Monsters to find and slay in Diablo Immortal. Still, with a big enough member count, Clans should have no problems clearing thousands of Elite Monsters across multiple zones around the game.
You’ll also have to put in your best effort, as this limited-time event only runs for a week and will end on May 11, 3:00 a.m.