Usually mobile devices are less prone to game errors and issues. This is because the mobile technology has a widely accepted practices and compatibility strategies that the PC and consoles don’t have.
With that being said, if you are a mobile Genshin Impact player or you want to play your characters while on the go, well you might experience the error insufficient storage space -9907, even though you have more than enough space.
Today, we will show you how to fix the insufficient storage space -9907.
How to Fix Insufficient Storage Space Error -9907 – Genshin Impact
Well, this can arise if you quit Genshin Impact while still downloading. Not many know why this happens, even though Gensin has a download-in-background feature.
It may apply to individual devices though, but for now we don’t have the exact figures and the developers have been silent on this subject.
But there are two ways you can fix this issue. Let’s get down to business, this is how to fix insufficient storage space error -9907:
Clear Data and Cache
- Go to Settings > Storage on your device.
- Click on Other Apps to see all of your installed apps.
- Find Genshin Impact and tap Clear Cache and Data.
- Restart the game and make sure that your screen is on and the game is open while downloading!
If this doesn’t fix the issue, then move to the second method. Unfortunately, if the first method didn’t work, you must reinstall the game. This is how to do it:
- Go to Settings and then Storage on your mobile.
- Go to Other Apps and find Genshin Impact.
- Click uninstall.
- Start downloading the game from your mobile’s store.
Like with the first method, try to keep your game open and your screen on while the game is downloading. Because this error is the result of abruptly exiting the game while it’s still downloading!