Collecting the strongest monsters possible in Monster Legends is the primary goal of the game. Among the 600 and more creatures, there are a few that you can breed, creating powerful offspring that fight for you. The problem is that not every monster can sire Legendary ones.
If you’re looking into breeding Legendary monsters, look no further. We’ll guide you through the process and list out all the permanent breeding pairs.
The Rules of Breeding
There are five tiers of monsters in Monster Legends, namely:
Monsters in one tier may produce offspring in different tiers. To breed certain Legendary monsters, you have to let two Epic creature’s mate.
While you may have the right combination to get a Legendary monster, the chances of one hatching from an egg are pretty low. You’ll likely get a different monster than the Legendary you want.
Even if you don’t get a Legendary monster, you can always keep trying.
Before you can breed monsters, though, you have to construct a Breeding Mountain. You can then have one egg at a time. Buying an Ultra Breeding Tree will increase the number to two monsters at a time, speeding up the process.
Once you have the required monsters and a Breeding Mountain, you’re ready to start.
How to Breed a Legendary Monster?
Here are the steps for initiating the breeding process:
- In Monster Legends, go to your Breeding Mountain.
- Tap the “Breed” button.
- Pick two of the creatures required to create a Legendary beast.
- Select the “Start Breeding” button.
- Wait for the egg to hatch.
- After the process is complete, press “Take Egg” and place it in the Hatchery.
- Wait for the egg to hatch eventually.
- When the egg hatches, you can choose to place it in a habitat or sell it.
According to the Monster Legends Wiki, successfully breeding a Legendary monster is difficult. The chances are believed to be less than 10%.
Since the results of mating two monsters are determined immediately, you’ll know if the beast is of Legendary rarity. All Legendary creatures take two days to finish breeding and another two days to hatch.
During this time, you can take advantage of the waiting periods and construct a Legendary Habitat. It’s needed to house the monster, or else you can’t keep the beast. To build one costs five million in Gold and two days of waiting.
List of Permanent Breeding Combinations
The list of permanent breeding pairs is as follows, along with the Legendary monster you might get:
- Rhynex and Darknubis for Nemestrinus
- Skipples and Duchess for Vadamagna
- Musu and Terracrank for Rockantium
- Rabidex and Tartarus for Thorder
- Razfeesh and Drop Elemental for Lord of Atlantis
- Fayemelina and Darknubis for Darkzgul
- Erpham and Drop Elemental for Goldfield
- Goldcore and Esthirel for Arch Knight
- Obsidia and Cthulhu for Nebotus
- Pandalk and Hyperion for Worker Hulk
- Ao Loong and Fenix for Firelequin
- Erpham and Galante for Laomu
- Gold Ra and Darknubis for Ultrabot
- Griffex and Chordim for Exo Skeel
- Cthulhu and Razfeesh for Noctum
- Dragonian Beast and Tartarus for Deadwolf
- Fayemelina amd Bonnie Bark for Lux Aura
- Darknubis and Pandalf for Malair
- Fenix and Chordim for Uru
- Nautilus-1 and Avaast for Anton Acorne
- Fliploch and Fayemelina for Will Razor Face
- Freeza and Anaitis for Nidaria
- xPug and Irockman for Griffin
- Fliploch and Drop Elemental for Blob
- Zomdalf and Hellberus for Erebus
- Goath’el and Rootziel for Hasai
- Irockman and Gridiron for Trilops
- Nautilus-1 and Gridiron for DAD Unit
- xPug and Squamata Jr. for Super Dan
- Skipples and Goldcore for Kassia
- Scorchpeg and Duchess for Shallinar
- Razfeesh and Musu for Chill Bill
- Terracrank and Ledovech for Olafur
- Pandalf and Inknatius for Mr. Scratch
- Nautilus-1 and Squamata Jr. for Jakugan
- Rhynex and Tartarus for Thyra
- Terracrank and Ao Loong for Gregorz of Lyria
- Rabidex and Griffex for Ukuduma
- Ao Loong and Daganth for Granvy
- Erpham and Rhynex for Clivia
- Pandalfio and Drop Elemental for Azuriel
- Esthirel and Goathe’el for Rabbish
- Primigenius and Evaranae for Talika
- Dragonian Beast and Rootziel for Predgelum
- Scorchpeg and Gold Ra for Firca
Fight for Me
While sometimes Breeding Events open up new combinations, they’re only temporary. Getting a Legendary from breeding takes some incredible luck. Regardless of your chances, though, you can always keep trying.
What’s your best Legendary monster? How many tries did it take to breed one? Let us know in the comments section below.