The main objective in Phasmophobia is to collect enough evidence, so you have an accurate understanding of which ghost hunts the house. If you do, you can contract a ghost removal team.
There are tons of equipment you can use to gather evidence. Each ghost will be pinpointed by certain types of evidence. But how to get the evidence?
Well, strap in because that is exactly what we will tell you in this guide.
How to Get Evidence – Phasbophobia
At the beginning of a match, you can choose your equipment. Upon starting, you get the necessary gear and collect evidence, while you document it.
To catch a ghost, you need to get three types of evidence. As I said above, each ghost will have its own evidence types in combination, which reveal its identity.
There are a few types of evidence which players can find. How you get evidence is by using the tools you have to get this evidence types:
- Ghost Orb
Equipment: Video Camera and head-mounted night vision camera.
- Spirit Box
Used to communicate with ghost. If the ghost replies, the spirit box can serve as evidence.
Equipment: UV light and glowsticks.
- EMF Level 5
Equipment: EMF Reader
- Freezing Temperatures
Equipment: Thermometer – if temperatures drop rapidly below 3 degree Celsius, that’s an instance of freezing temperatures.
- Ghost Writing
Equipment: Ghost Writing Book
The party members can document all the evidence they gather, and make a deduction on what type of ghost is hunting the house.
These are all the ghosts with evidence combinations:
- Shade: EMF Level 5, Ghost Orb, and Ghost Writing.
- Revenant: EMF Level 5, Fingerprints, and Ghost Writing.
- Demon: Spirit Box, Ghost Writing, and Freezing temperatures.
- Wraith: Fingerprints, Spirit Box, and Freezing temperatures.
- Poltergeist: Spirit Box, Fingerprints, and Ghost Orb.
- Jinn: Spirit Box, Ghost Orb, EMF Level 5.
- Banshee: EMF Level 5, Fingerprints,and Freezing temperatures.
- Spirit: Spirit Box, Fingerprints, and Ghost Writing.
- Yurei: Ghost Orb, Ghost Writing, and Freezing Temperatures.
- Oni: EMF Level 5, Spirit Box, and Ghost Writing.
- Mare: Spirit Box, Ghost Orb, and Freezing temperatures.
- Phantom: EMF Leve 5, Ghost Orb, and Freezing temperatures.
The each of the equipment items will have a different way of usage, so check the controls for particular key-bind. Good luck!
READ NEXT : Phasmophobia: How To Open Journal