In Destiny 2, you will find yourself in a pinch for Ascendant shards, prisms, and enhancement cores. However, they can be really difficult to get, as you will need to focus on where and how to get them.
For that reason, we thought that it would be best if we provided you with the ways you can get them as efficiently as possible.
We will go through them individually in order to prevent confusion, and to give you an overall clearer guide.
Enhancement Cores – Destiny 2
The first way that you can get enhancement cores is through the Spider’s Shop. At first glance, the price for the cores seems perfectly reasonable which is 10 Legendary Shards for one core.
As you buy them, the price doubles every time. So, this is great for purchasing one daily, or two at max. It’s a daily reset, so you can get a lot of them over time.
Gunsmith Daily Bounties
These bounties are really simple to do, and are much better than the weekly ones, since they don’t give you enhancement cores.
Along with these cores, you will get quite a few weapon mods, which is a plus.
You can get a lot of cores just by depositing you weekly clan XP. Now, you will need to see first which level your clan is, and whether or not you can get cores on your clan level.
Ascendant Shards and Enhancement Prisms – Destiny 2
Nightfall: The Ordeal
Now, if you want to get only prisms and cores, you’ll need to do this one on the Hero difficulty. The ascendant shards can be acquired only on Master, so you will need to play it on that difficulty if you want to farm some of those.
That’s all of the ways you can get these items in Destiny 2. As for what’s the best way to farm these daily, follow this guide:
- Once you log in go to the Spider and buy one core.
- Then, go to the Gunsmith and get all of the daily bounties. Put all of the required weapons in your inventory.
- Activate a “Finest Matterweave”, to enhance the chances of getting cores from bosses.
- Go to Nightfall: The Ordeal and complete it on Hero difficulty. Here you should consider completing all of your bounties.
- Now, switch to Master difficulty, but make sure you have a pretty solid team. If you don’t stick to Hero and farm as much as possible.
Unfortunately, at the time of writing, there aren’t any special breakthroughs and methods to magically get these materials fast. This is the best way to go about farming them. Good luck!
READ NEXT : Destiny 2: Penguin Toy Statue Locations