Warmind Cells are the most unexplained mechanic in Destiny 2. The main reason that these Warmind Cells haven’t become the main go to for “all” of the players in the game, is because they’re very badly explained, and most players don’t even know of their existence. Also, since you have to have a certain weapon to use them, weapons that are not-so-strong, many players discarded them.
However, it was not until sometime this year that many realized that the cells are actually the thing which is overpowered, and using a primary Warmind Cell weapon-maker is a must.
Warmind Cell Build – Destiny 2
The main drawback really are the weapons that make the Warmind Cells. Nonetheless, the cells can oftentimes destroy a whole room of enemies, so it isn’t a big issue.
There are a couple of weapons which you should consider using if you want to utilize Warmind Cells in Destiny 2:
- Seventh Seraph SI-2
- Seventh Seraph VY-7
- Seventh Seraph SAW
- Seventh Seraph Carbine
- Seventh Seraph Officer Revolver
- Seventh Seraph CQC-12
So, considering what was said above, technically, the more of these weapons that you use, the bigger the amount of Warmind Cells you will be spawning. However, this build is mostly focused on PvE, and its huge AoE advantages. If you’re looking to use this for PvP, we wouldn’t recommend it, as it isn’t as powerful or as useful.
As far as mods go, you do not need anything special, since the Warmind Cells are powerful in and of themselves.
Warmind Cells Mods For A Banging Build
In this list, we will mention five mods that will make up your whole build. You can go with others as well, but these ones have been considered the creme of the crop.
Here are the mods for the Warmind Cells:
- Shaltering Energy – “Collecting a Warmind Cell grants you an overshield.”
- Fireteam Medic – “Destroying a Warmind Cell creates a burst of healing for you and allies near you.”
- Rage of the Warmind – “Adds additional Solar damage to the explosions of Warmind Cells you destroy.”
- Wrath of Rasputin – “Solar splash damage final blows have a chance to create Warmind Cells.”
- Global Reach – “Warmind Cells you create affect and damage targets at a greater distance.”
That concludes the full build. It is heavily-dependant on personal preference as far as weapons go. However, for the mods, make sure to go with the ones outlined above.
READ NEXT : Destiny 2: Best Way To Farm Upgrade Modules