The Toto Sah Shrine or the Toto Sah Apparatus is one of the many shrines in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This Shrine requires Link to traverse the Shrine by solving puzzles that involve manipulating the rotation of your Nintendo Switch or your controller. This is a very easy shrine to complete, and in this guide, you will learn how to complete the Toto Sah Shrine and obtain the chests.
Link will be rewarded with Spirit Orbs for completing Shrines. The Spirit Orbs obtained can be exchanged for more Heart Containers or Stamina Vessels. As there are 120 Shrines all over Hyrule, Link can get a total of 120 Spirit Orbs. You get to decide whether you want Link to have more Hearts or more Stamina.
The Toto Sah Shrine is located just across the river from Hickaly Woods (located southeast of Dueling Peaks). The Shrine can be found behind a breakable rock wall at the bottom of a cliff northeast of Angel Peak. The rock wall can easily be destroyed by using Link’s Remote Bomb Rune ability. The Toto Sah Shrine is one of nine shrines in the Dueling Peaks Region.
Toto Sah Shrine
Upon entering the Shrine, you will see a glowing machine just ahead of Link and a path just ahead of it. To complete this Shrine, this is what Link must do:
- Walk towards the glowing machine and press A to interact with it. After that, you can use your Nintendo Switch or controller to rotate the platform just ahead of the machine. Rotate the platform horizontally to create a bridge to the other side of the path. Rotate the platform with the side with the chest at the surface.
- Open the chest to claim a Shield of the Mind’s Eye. Then, proceed on the path and continue up the stairs.
- Next, interact with another glowing machine to rotate the stairs just ahead. Use your Nintendo Switch or controller to rotate the stairs a little to slide the middle set of stairs in line with the set of stairs. Then, carefully rotate your Nintendo Switch or controller again to form and continue the path to the next platform.
- Continue up the path until you reach the next glowing machine.
- After that, interact with the next glowing machine and use your Nintendo Switch or controller to rotate a complex block just ahead of the glowing machine. First, rotate the complex block in a way that Link can access the chest in the middle of two torches. Let go of the glowing machine and open the chest to obtain a Small Key.
- Next, go back to the glowing machine and rotate the complex block again in a way that the flight of stairs is on top then let it slide to the right. Then, rotate the complex block so that Link will be able to access the block, the stairs, and the next platform with the altar by jumping from the edge and gliding towards the platform of the altar. Then, continue up the path.
- After getting on the next platform, go near the locked entrance, Press A to interact with it and open it using the Small Key obtained from the last chest, and enter.
- Finally, go near the altar, talk to the monk, and claim your Spirit Orb.
As mentioned above, the Toto Sah Shrine or the Toto Sah Apparatus is one of nine Shrines in the Dueling Peaks Region. The other shrines are the Ta’Loh Naeg shrine or Ta’Loh Naeg’s Teaching, Bosh Kala shrine or The Wind Guides You, Hila Rao shrine or the Drifting, Ha Dahamar shrine or The Water Guides, Shee Vaneer shrine or the Twin Memories, Shee Venath shrine or the Twin Memories, Lakna Rokee shrine or Lakna Rokee’s Blessing, and Ree Dahee shrine or the Timing is Critical,