Valheim is slowly becoming a famous title. This new survival slash Viking game has made some headlines, and many believe that it is one of the best survival games in history. Whether that is true or not, there is a co-op option in the game, which seems to be the main way people enjoy this game.
The point is that it has many multiplayer capabilities, and to sustain a regular server you need some privileges – commands. Thankfully, there is a console in Valheim and you can use it for everything like server commands, as well as cheating.
All Console Commands – Valheim
All you need to do to open the console in Valheim is to press F5. The console will open, and you can type in help, to see all of the commands that are available in the game.
However, if you want to use this page as a bookmark for the cheats in Valheim and easily access it, here are all of the commands in the game:
These are mostly commands that you can use if you’re running a server.
- help – All of the commands that you can use.
- kick [name / ip / userID] – Self-explanatory. Kick another player.
- ban [name / ip / userID] – Same as kicking, just a ban.
- unban [ip / userID] – Unban user.
- banned – All of the banned user – list.
- ping – Get your latency.
- lodbias [number] – Set lodbias. Or if it is already set, it shows it.
- info – Shows you system info.
However, for those that want to use cheat codes or commands, there are quite a few to choose from.
To enable cheat codes in Valheim, you will need to write “imacheater” in the console. You can use the same command if you want to disable the cheats.
After you enable cheats, you can see these commands by typing in “help”.
- god – It gives you god mode.
- pos – Give you current position.
- goto [x,z] – Teleport to a location.
- killall – Kill all foes that are nearby.
- exploremap – Explore the entire map immediately.
- resetmap – Reset map exploration progress.
- tame – Tame all animals nearby (only the ones that can be tamed).
- location – Location for spawn.
- freefly – Photo Mode.
- ffsmooth – Smoothness.
- event [name] – Launch an event.
- stopevent – Stop running event.
- raiseskill [skill] [amount] – Skill level increase (ex. raiseskill run 100)
- resetcharacter – All data from character gets reset.
- dpsdebug – DPS debug print.
- save – Save the world manually.
- removedrops – Remove items on ground nearby.
- resetwind – Reset the wind.
- players [nr] – Difficulty scale.
READ NEXT : Valheim: How to Make a Healing Potion