There is no doubt that Valheim is a world filled with exceptionally powerful creatures, that are out to get you day and night. Sometimes though, you must challenge mobs like these, since you will need many resources from your enemies.
Plains is considered to be the end-game biome in Valheim. Although it seems as though it is the easiest and most pleasant biome of all, it is actually on the opposite end of the spectrum.
It is home to the gruesome Fulings which are the strongest goblins in the game. On top of that, they are usually structured, and battle together.
How to Fight End Game Goblins – Valheim
Even though chances are that you already have some good gear, these are much stronger than the other creatures in the game. Camps filled with Fuling randomly spawn throughout the plains biome.
In any case, you will need to challenge them, in order to get some essential resources, and of course, have some fun while you’re at it. You need to follow some pointers if you want to emerge victorious though.
Here is a strategy to fight end game goblins in Valheim:
- First of all, make sure that you’re well rested and have some potent potions. Stack up on as much potions as possible before fighting these creatures.
- Then, you will need to build a base relatively close to the camp that you want to attack. This isn’t a necessity, but in case of death, it is good to have a spawn point close to where you will fight the goblins, so that you can retrieve your items.
- On top of that, this will ensure that you don’t travel the plains biome without any gear, and possibly dying by a Deathsquito.
- When you attack, agro as little goblins as possible, and pull them out of the base.
- Then, take note when they attack you with spears. Make sure that you don’t hit with any spears, and only attack when you’re confident that no spears will be thrown at you.
- That’s all you need to do, just pull out a couple of goblins, fight outside the camps, watch out from spears, and rinse and repeat until you take down the whole camp.
Of course, adequate gear is of huge help here, and also the level of your skills, but you can take them down easily, even if you aren’t geared properly.
Valheim puts much more emphasis on combat-choices rather than gear, which is the main reason why you can take down many enemies even with bad gear.